We’re loving how new DJ Frank Fox (The Wild Fox Party, live Tuesdays 10-11 a.m.), describes KDRT as “low-power, high-energy radio.” So true!
- This month, KDRT welcomes “Indivisible Yolo” to the airwaves Tuesdays at 5 p.m. Indivisible Yolo is a collective of concerned citizens of Yolo County who care about national issues. Two members of that collective, Isabel Warner and Andrew Clausen, are producing this new radio show.
- We also welcome DJ Dirk who produces " Twang Thang" on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. A Twang Thang features the "folks who sowed the harder-edged musical seeds for what we today call 'Americana,' and the newer artists who continue the tunes and Outlaw Ethos forward."
- Be sure to check out Bill Buchanan's exit interview with Debbie Davis and Bruce Gallaudet, and his introduction interview with new Davis Enterprise editor Sebastian Oñate, all on the latest Davisville.
- Also check out Pieter Pastoor's interview with Wyatt Williams, talking about the newest live music venue in Davis, the "Melon Ball".
- Lastly, drop by Second Fridays at the Downtown Davis ArtAbout to hear KDRT broadcasting live from Armadillo Music., where we feature a different musician or band each month. Tune in if you can’t make it. 6:30-8 p.m.