Kids Video Production Camp is for kids aged 10-13.
Participants will learn how to produce a program in DMA's television studio, including storyboarding, operating cameras and sound equipment, and media literacy training. New this summer, campers will be able to take advantage of DMA's brand-new HD Field Cameras. They will also get an introduction to the radio booth at KDRT 95.7 FM, DMA's low-power community radio station. The course is team taught by DMA staffer Alex Silva-Sadder, with assistance from high school or college-aged assistants.
- Camp One runs June 13-17, Camp Two runs July 11-15, and Camp Three runs July 18-22. The camps are from 1-4pm. THIS IS CAMP TWO.
- Cost for the week is $175 per student and is payable in advance.
- Attendance at all five sessions is required and prompt attendance is a must. Students more than 20 minutes late for the first day of camp, may lose their place to 'stand-by' students.
- Participation in this camp is limited to 8 students per Session.
- The deadline to register is 5 p.m. on Friday, July 8.
- Kids must be aged 10-13 and live or study in Davis to be eligible to participate.
- All workshops tale place at Davis Media Access, located at 1623 Fifth Street in Davis.
- Registration is first-come, first-served.
- For more information, please email email@example.com.
By confirming your payment below, as parent/guardian, you affirm, that:
- I understand if my child is more than 15 minutes late to the first session of Animation Camp without providing reasonable prior notice, that my place may be given to a "stand-by'' student. The child will then not be able to attend the camp if the camp is full, since space is strictly limited. I also understand that I must attend all scheduled sessions of the camp. I may be dropped from camp if I miss any session.
- I understand that the camp refund policy stated below.
Camp Refund Policy
If you change your mind about attending a class, please contact us immediately.
Fees paid to DMA will be refunded based on the following policy:
- 75 percent refund if requested 30 days or more in adance of the class start date
- 50 percent refund if requested 15-29 days in advance of the class start date
- 25 percent refund if requested 7-14 days in advance of the class start date
- No refunds will be given less than 7 days prior to the class starting date
Refunds for cash or check registrations will be refunded by Davis Media Access via check in 2 to 3 weeks. Refunds for credit card transactions will be credited back to the card used within 48 hours of refund request. A 5 percent processing fee applies to all refunds.
DAVIS, CA 95616-3966
|Workshop Fee||$ 175.00|