Animation Camp is for kids aged 10-13.
During Animation Camp, participants will learn how to plan and storyboard an animation, record dialogue and effects, and light and create stop-motion animations, as well as experiment with 2D animation and watch examples of various styles for inspiration. The workshop is lead by DMA staffer Alex Silva-Sadder, assisted by a high school or college aged production specialist.
- Camp runs June 20 - 24 from 1-4 p.m.
- Cost for the week is $175 per student and is payable in advance.
- Attendance at all five sessions is required and prompt attendance is a must. Students late more than 15 minutes for the first day of camp, may lose their place to 'stand-by' students.
- Participation in this camp is limited to 6 students.
- The absolute deadline to register is 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 5pm.
- Kids must be aged 10-13 and live or study in Davis to be eligible to participate.
- All workshops take place at Davis Media Access, located at 1623 Fifth Street in Davis.
- Registration is first-come, first-served.
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Policy is below.
By confirming your payment below, as parent/guardian, you affirm, that:
- I understand if my child is more than 15 minutes late to the first session of Animation Camp without providing reasonable prior notice, that my place may be given to a "stand-by'' student. The child will then not be able to attend the camp if the camp is full, since space is strictly limited. I also understand that I must attend all scheduled sessions of the camp. I may be dropped from camp if I miss any session.
- I understand that the camp refund policy stated below.
Camp Refund Policy
If you change your mind about attending a class, please contact us immediately.
Fees paid to DMA will be refunded based on the following policy:
- 75 percent refund if requested 30 days or more in adance of the class start date
- 50 percent refund if requested 15-29 days in advance of the class start date
- 25 percent refund if requested 7-14 days in advance of the class start date
- No refunds will be given less than 7 days prior to the class starting date
Refunds for cash or check registrations will be refunded by Davis Media Access via check in 2 to 3 weeks. Refunds for credit card transactions will be credited back to the card used within 48 hours of refund request. A 5 percent processing fee applies to all refunds.
DAVIS, CA 95616-3966
|Workshop Fee||$ 175.00|