Each year DMA conducts an annual appeal campaign to raise funds for our hallmark programs & services. We've been raising money all month, and we are getting close to our goal, but still have about $2,000 to raise by June 1. If you have not made a donation yet, we need your help!
Here’s 10 GREAT reasons to support DMA’s community-building work:
- PSA Day for local non-profits
- Extensive voter education programming for June 3 election, including community partnerships recording forums and debates
- Support for youth efforts, from local television & radio series, to recording youth projects such as Mariachi Puente
- 120 hours of locally produced radio programming every week, via KDRT 95.7 FM
- Coverage of community forums on topics ranging from water to racism. Aired on DCTV and archived at dctv.davismedia.org
- Partnerships and support for Davis Music Festival, Davis Live Music Collective, Davis Parent University, Davis Odd Fellows, Saving CA Communities, DSOMA, and many more community & school groups
- Archive & replays of weekly Davis Joint Unified School District board meetings
- Commemorative recordings of all 5 local high-school graduations
- Kids’ media production and animation camps
- Hands-on skills building in digital & broadcast media, available to all in our community
Chances are good that you’ve played a role in DMA’s growth. If you’ve appeared on a program, watched or listened to something locally created, had an event covered or promoted, attended a workshop, or had a family member benefit from our training or internships, then you’ve been part of community media in Davis.
Community media works with community support - we thank you for yours! To find out more or to contribute, please visit kdrt.org or davismedia.org, or bring a check by to 1623 Fifth Street in Davis.
To see a list of our donors to date, please click here.
Yours in community,